Baldernock Gardening Club have had an audit carried out by AA Web Solutions in July 2022 to analyse the acccessibility of this website.
The main accessibility issues were the following:
- Colour contrast issues with white text over a coloured backgrounds.
- Alt descriptions were incorrectly labelled on several images.
- Repeated use of H1 headings on most pages.
- One page named differered from heading info.
A new web design was created for the Baldernock Gardening Club which addressed and fixed these issues.
To further improve the users experience the “One Click Accessibility” plugin was installed allowing the user to customise the website with the following acessibility options:
- Greyscale all colours on the website.
- High and negative contrast.
- Light background.
- Underline all links.
- Change text to a more readable font.
If you have experienced an accessibility problem when visiting this website then please contact us and let us know and we will see if we can fix or improve it. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Alan at AA Web Solutions if you wish your website to be assessed and improved for accessibility: email@example.com